Michigan Bankruptcy Attorneys
I'm Attorney Jeffrey J. Randa. I have been in practice for 20 years, and as a bankruptcy attorney in Macomb County. I have a 100% success rate in Bankruptcy and will get you out of Debt in no time. You'll wish you had done this sooner.
I believe Bankruptcy should be done with Dignity, yet be affordable, as well.
Why Visit My Sterling Heights Bankruptcy Attorneys Office?
Here are 3 important things about my Office:
- I list my Fees for a Standard Chapter 7 Bankruptcy right here - there are no "secrets" and no hidden costs:
- I do not use the "appointment trick" to hook you into the office:
My initial consultations are free, and conveniently done right over the phone, during regular business hours.
- I have the most friendly, helpful Office you will find:
My Staff and I are friendly, honest and outgoing. We're never stuffy or overly formal. As an experienced Detroit bankruptcy lawyer, I understand that you're going through a tough time, but no matter how bad it may seem, we can help you find a reason to smile.
- There is a $50 discount for full payment at your first Appointment (for a total of $1150).
- Otherwise, $200 down at your first Office Appointment, and payments of 200 per month, for the next 5 months.
When you call, we'll speak to you plainly, without any gimmicks or high-pressure tactics. We'll ask a few questions to help us figure out your exact situation, and then be ready to answer your questions right then and there.
At your first appointment we'll take all the time necessary to go over everything with you item-by-item and line-by-line, instead of just handing you a bunch of confusing forms to fill out.
I know how an unfortunate circumstance can affect a person's life. From the moment you pick up the phone and call my office, your experience will be pleasant and informal, even though your concerns are serious. I will make sure that you will see how nice my office is right from the start, and that you'll be glad you called me.
That's Bankruptcy with Dignity.